Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 7

Today marks one week since I started this project. My has the time passed! We are all getting better acquainted now aren't we?

So for the one week anniversary aka Day 7, I designed a tattoo. For someone else you ask? For a client? Nope, for myself. My sister and I have been talking about getting this tattoo for a year now, so what better time to finally do it. Not only did I design it, but I made us an appointment, it's finally happening! But shh, don't tell mom. Also, I'm technically getting two tattoos (one is tiny!), but don't tell mom that either.

It's not my first tattoo, but it has been four years since my last. This is something I feel very comfortable permanently inking on my body, and is meaningful for me and that's all that matters. It's small, nothing crazy and noticeable, but it's just a little reminder of where I come from that I'd like to take with me everyday. You'll have to wait until Sunday to see what it is (what a threat, no one even reads this), because Sunday is when I will have it done. I can't wait!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment