Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 16

Yesterday was my best and longest friend Janell's birthday. So for Day 16, I went out with her and celebrated.

I'm really not a huge 'going to crazy bars on Mill Ave' type of person. I prefer a dirty dive bar with pool tables, or just hanging at someone's house. But Janell is definitely a party-er and wanted to go out on Mill. I only knew two of the people going, and there were a few more I didn't know. This kind of thing makes me really uncomfortable and a lot of time I end up bailing for a quiet night instead. But I pushed myself to do something out of my comfort zone and go out with them, and very glad I did. Everyone was really nice, I ran into some old friends from high school, went to some new places I've never been, and had an awesome time overall. Definitely was feeling it this morning at work though..

Janell is really a wonderful person and although we don't see each other weekly, I am so glad she is in my life and will be for a very long time I'm sure. I'm so glad we've been able to spend so many birthdays together.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment