Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 18

Went to breakfast at my favorite breakfast place Crackers & Co. with the SO this morning before work. Even got to sit outside since the weather is actually started to change. Very enjoyable!

Then worked a decently busy work day, nothing too crazy, went home and watched some Homeland. I know I'm being the trend, but I just started watching it this week and easily I'm hooked. Very interesting show so far.

So for Day 18, instead of taking a nap after work, I did some working out at home. I did some arm weights, and some ab workouts, and I did this video that I find very beneficial for just a quick 10 minute work out.





I do some of the work outs from this video when I'm brushing my teeth, or waiting for water to boil while cooking. It's easy to fit in little moves that keep you active when you get a chance. And if you have a really busy time where you can't go to the gym or yoga, this 10 minute work out is a great way to feel like you've done something good for yourself for just a few minutes, something that's very important in our daily routines.

I know it's small, but it's something. Going over to a friend's house for the rest of the evening. It'll be fun to see some friends I don't see too often (or often enough!).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment