Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 4

As much as I wanted to be lazy this Sunday and watch HGTV all Sunday, for Day 4 I decided to take Roxy for a nice long walk. Not sure how much she actually enjoyed it considering it's a thousand degrees outside, but I like to think she did.

I was invited to see a band called Local Natives tonight with a few friends and I'm really bummed that I had to cancel, but I didn't want to leave Roxy home alone for too long since she's not reacting well with my mom being out of town. Would have loved to go, but I figured I should do the right thing for her. Here's a video of the band I'm missing, complete with cute puppies for your enjoyment.



So even though I missed out on a good gig, I bought tickets to see Volcano Choir in January. I know that's a very long time from now, but that doesn't mean I'm not any less excited.


A day full of music is a good day for me.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment