Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 5

Today was a busy day of school, being an airport chauffeur, and going to work. But for Day 5, I was able to dedicate some time to an old friend for some wine and appetizers at happy hour.

And by old friend, I mean that she is older than my mother. But that doesn't mean we are any less connected. I've been considered an old soul, or born in the wrong era for a long time now, and I can't help but agree. I connect so well with older women as friends, and I just have so much respect and love for my older friends. So it was lovely to catch up on each other lives, and bitch to each other about the things that are annoying us in our lives. We joke that seeing each other is our therapy, but I think we both know it's true. She is a friend that I adore, and I'm so glad we are able to make time for each other regularly.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment