Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 12

As I mentioned the other day, Day 12 was the day I was going to get my tattoo done! Woke up early to head home and shower, and my sister and I grabbed some iced tea and bagels and got pedicures so our feet would be nice and clean and pretty since that was going to be the location for the tattoos. It was nice to spend some time with her as a bonus today. She is always so busy with work and social events that I don't get to hang out with her as much as I'd like, so when we get some time together I'm glad.

Anyway, Joe Ianuzzi (@ianuzzi1134) did our matching tattoos and he did a great job, and is overall a really nice guy. I'm very happy with how it turned out and am very glad we finally got these done after talking about it for a year.

Part of Joe's really awesome private studio
And there's my view of the tattooing
It hurt a bit, but wasn't too bad. My sister did not feel the same. It was her first tattoo and poor thing was in quite a bit of pain and a sweaty hot mess. But she did great. I'll post pictures of the tattoo once it heals.

Now I'll need some positive energy sent my way for telling my mom.. Wish me luck!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment