Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 11

I didn't have access to my computer yesterday so I'm writing two days worth today. Yesterday was a crazy Saturday at work, very busy and long, but everyone seemed to be in a good mood which is always a good way to get through a work day. I had to study for and take a test for one of my classes while at work so it was even more hectic, but I got everything done with the help of caffeine of course.

So for Day 11, I took it easy and had a little girls night with Emily and her mom. We made cocktails, dinner, watched The Bling Ring (not a fan) and Face Off (fan), and chatted. It was a really a good way to hang out after such a busy day at work. After the craziness of the day, it was nice to just unwind and take things slow with good company. Also discovered Emily's hidden talent for sounding like Mae West, which will becoming regular dialogue in our apartment I'm sure.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment