Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 23, 24 & 25

Although I have still been achieving my 365 goal of doing one good thing for myself per day, I haven't felt as motivated to write about it. I'm hoping I can get back into it and be my hilarious witty self.

So Thursday was Day 23, I took my sister's dog Ru who I'm watching all weekend for a nice long walk. I also drew eyebrows on her to get a little laugh and a lot of pictures, but I don't think that counts as part of my project.. The healthy part was the nice long walk which was really enjoyable now that mornings and evenings are nice and cool.

Here's a bonus eyebrow picture of the cutie.

Obviously she didn't enjoy the eyebrows as much as I did..

Friday was Day 24, and the day of my big work event. It ran so smoothly, surprisingly, and I didn't have any hiccups. I was really impressed with my staff for coming through for me, and being organized ahead of time really made the night a success. I was not as stressed out as I thought I would be, and actually had fun. So afterwards, I had a nice glass of wine and dinner with my dad, which was a really good way to end the night after a busy day.

For Day 25 I went to yoga after work, as much as I would have rather taken a nap and cuddled with Ru and despite the fact that I was running late getting there (which I get major anxiety about). So I went, and as usual I did not regret it. There were only three other people in the class, the smallest class I've been in, and it really gave me a chance to focus on myself, and make adjustments to the poses because I could clearly see myself in the mirror without distractions. I wish all of my yoga classes could be like that, because I didn't compare myself to anyone else since I could only see myself in the mirror and no one else. I don't like watching myself in the mirror because I focus too much on the issues I have with my body instead of how I'm doing in the pose, so this forced me to face that, and it wasn't so bad. It really helped to not have those skinny show offs in front of me as well. It made me feel that I am where I'm supposed to be and it is okay.

And I spent the night with Emily drinking vodka martinis and watching House of Versace. It was a good day.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment